Refurbishment of a 2000m2 ground floor manufacturing and testing facility including large open plan offices on the Isle of Wight for Pascall Electronics Ltd. The refurbishment was carried out during full occupation of the building
- Refurbishment of a 2000m2 ground floor manufacturing and testing facility
- The project was broken down into five phases to ensure production down time was kept to a minimum.
- Feasibility study and electrical loading estimates carried out prior to the commencement of the full M&E design
- New commercial air handling unit installed within the 700m2 production hall to provide close control air conditioning including humidity & air temperature control
- Lighting designed using LED lamps throughout with automatic controls
- Construction of a new 120m2 vibration test building with a total maximum connective load of over 400A
- Comfort cooling provided to critical areas identified within the feasibility study