Mechanical & Electrical Services
Our team of electrical and mechanical specialists have built up a wealth of experience designing and specifying both basic everyday projects and those requiring more creative and innovative engineering skills.
We actively participate in a programme of continuous professional development (CPD), maintaining and improving our knowledge of the latest product technical developments, and constantly striving for more efficient application of building management systems.
Our experience and skills are deployed across the range of design specification, surveying, property development assessments and recommendations that make up our core business.
itd Consultants fully appreciate client requirements regarding cost, quality and programme.
Electrical disciplines include:
- All aspects of electrical mains supply and distribution
- Emergency generation
- Earthing, protection and discrimination
- General lighting and power circuits
- High efficiency and display lighting
- Fire & security alarms and access control
- Data control centres
- Communication / TV
- Lightning protection
Mechanical disciplines include:
- All aspects of heating, ventilation and air conditioning
- Boiler plant and chilled water installations
- Combined heat & power (CHP) analysis and application
- Building management systems (BMS)
- Underfloor heating
- Cold water boosting
- Cold water well pumps
- Sewage treatment plant
- Swimming pool air treatment
- Generator oil storage and supply