Low Carbon and Sustainability
Environmental solutions & assessment for buildings
itd Consultants can provide the following:-
- SBEM (Simplified Building Energy Model)
- BRUKL (Building Regulations UK Part L) reports
- SAP Assessment (UK Government Standard Assessment Procedure)
- Thermal Modelling
- Building Regulations Part L compliance
- Domestic and Commercial EPCs
Link to Energy Assessment
itd Consultants are conversant with the practices and high level of standards set out by BREEAM, and, working with the Client-appointed BREEAM assessor, can provide electrical and mechanical engineering solutions.
- Recognition and target provision for lowering environmental impact of buildings
- Confidence that desired environmental goals will be achieved
- Project experience and innovative solutions to reduce environmental impact
- Reduced running costs
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Improvements to work and living environments
What is BREEAM?
- Building Research Establishment Environmental Assessment Method
- BREEAM is the leading environmental assessment method for buildings
- BREEAM is advocated at Government level as a robust means of setting standards and assessing the sustainability, in line with the BRE (Building Research Establishment)
- Input from an early design stage is essential to ensure the mechanical and electrical services will meet the requirements.